happy weekend, everybody! it’s not quite warm weather season in chicago, which has made getting dressed very tricky. so many pretty pieces in my spring capsule wardrobe that I want to wear badly but have been too chicken to brave the cold. we’re looking at a pretty relaxed, uneventful weekend, which is just what the doctor ordered now that I’m finally over my cold. enjoy your weekend!
some of the best of the web
- loving these new lipsticks.
- this recipe looks so good.
- how to get beautiful, voluminous, curly lashes.
- mom jeans are back.
- for all of us coffee lovers: which brew is right for you?
- we’re huge fans of john oliver’s show, last week tonight. glad to see it rubbing off on real life.
- speaking of shows, I binge watched this one…completely hooked.
- r.i.p., richard III.
- this was a really great post on not dressing for your body type.