happy friday, friends! I’m bummed by the chilly weather we’ve been having lately…especially since one day not too long ago, the temperature was 72 degrees. 72.degrees. spring has to come, right?! I hope you have a lovely weekend!
the things that made my week
- the new under armour store just opened up on michigan avenue, and I’m excited. I’ve been really liking all the colorful designs they’ve been coming out with. I just bought this as my new gym bag.
- I was able to grab a real “sit-down & talk” breakfast with my guy earlier this week, which is something that doesn’t happen very often. it’s the little things.
- I’ve been eyeing all the pretty bags that are coming out. I’m eyeing this one for summer. the color made me smile.
- I finally finished reading Bossypants, and it.was.glorious. review coming soon, but let’s just say I’ve never enjoyed myself while waiting 3 hours for my car to get fixed like I did while reading this book.
- the sun’s been coming out more & more now, and this sunset from downstate was really beautiful.