…and it’s the weekend! happy times. we had some glorious 50-degree days in Chicago this past week, so here’s hoping that spring is well & truly here. it’s looking to be a low-key weekend, mostly staying in. I hope to get some reading done (finishing this up & excited to start this), as well as some light spring cleaning/organization in preparation of finalizing my spring capsule wardrobe. enjoy your weekend!
some of the best of the web:
- the inimitable karl.
- I’m dying to try this recipe.
- this spring collection is so, so good (review soon).
- Conan in Cuba.
- this sweatshirt is right up my alley.
- keeping this bedroom makeover earmarked for our next place…it’s perfect.
- this album is currently on repeat as I eagerly await their new album out next month.
- these books have been added to my growing reading list.
- well, hello.
- my new favorite long-sleeve shirt.